License broken

Out of the blue my themeco license was un-validated. It was originally accepted and was working fine for a day.

When I enter the license number in to wordpress, I get the error “We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.”

It is 100% the correct and valid code. I bought the license yesterday through Envato and it was working on the site no problem for the last day.

The license is registered to the correct domain within themeco.

Any ideas?

Hi There,

Your X theme was broken. I uploaded a new one then everything is working fine now.

Cheers!

Thank you! It may have broken during an update.

Glad to hear this is resolved now!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.