License activation problems

I have a total of two licences from Themeforrest for two different websites: www.bluetector.com and www.lioubi.ch

However, I cannot activate the license for the second website.

I have switched the hosting companies for both websites. Can that have caused the problems?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Do your two licenses are within your current apex account? Or separate too? And what error you’re getting when validating it?

Please provide your login credentials and I’ll try it too.

For the meantime, please remove your purchase keys from those two sites, then re-assign those sites again. And test the validation again.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I just found the mistake I had made: I had a second account the the website lioubi.ch. In this second account, I had misspelled the website…

I have corrected the mistake and was now able to register the license.

Thanks for your help - your questions enabled me to solve my problem!!!

Best, David

Glad to hear you’ve resolved it! :slight_smile:

Hello Rad,

Since yesterday i also have problems with my license in wordpress.
First when i filled in my license code it was correct. One hour later it says its not valid anymore.
When i now fill in my code it wont work or says something.

It’s for my musculi.fit website.
Hope you can help me out.

Wesley

Hello @wvanbrakel,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

We’ll do, but before we proceed with your request, I advise you create a new thread. After that, paste the full text you have above to that thread.

This is so we can focus catering your request on one thread and to avoid confusion between conversations.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.