Licence validation problem

Hello, I have just set up a staging site on BlogVault. I have added the corresponding staging URL to my licence information on themecos website. When I paste the product key into the filed on my WordPress site, I get the info “Successfully validated”, it then re-loads the “Validation” page in the WordPress dashboard. On top of the page, it shows the banner that the Pro license has successfull ybeen validated, but the site reverts to the unvalidated state. See screenshot:

Is this a problem with the licensing mechansim of Pro, or a problem with BlogVault? I have successfully used BlogVault in the past.

It is now working, maybe it was just a matter of waiting long enough for things to synchronize behind the scenes.
Thanks!

Hi @striata,

Thanks for reaching out.

We’re glad that you’re able to sort it out. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

Hi There,
I am having this exact same issue. How long should I wait for things to “synchronize behind the scenes”
Thanks

Hi @arcresus,

The validation can be done instantly. I suggest that you will disable all your plugins and re-validate again your website. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.