Licence registration

Hi
I have two license codes, the other one, older one, has been registered succesfully but the latest gives me just note:

“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

So how can I register that code and release automatic updates etc?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You must revoke the license from your WP installation so that you can use it again in another domain. Please do the following:

1] Please go to X Addons > Overview and revoke the validation (https://s3.amazonaws.com/community-themeco/app/uploads/2016/04/17110514/Capture53.jpg).
2] Please login to your account and revoke the license.
3] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.example.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
4] Go back to X > Overview again, and insert your license code.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

The biggest problem was that I had named wrong “Production”

I didn’t understand “Production” name should be the exact url of the site I’m working on.

Now it works like a charm.

Glad to hear it’s sorted now.

Cheers!