Licence question: Upgrade from X-Theme to Pro

Hello!

I got some X Theme licences, which I can upgrade for X Pro. I downloaded X Pro test version and set up a site (not live till now!), because I wanted to see if I like Pro.
So, it turns out I like it, and I want to upgrad one X Theme licence to Pro. So, I went now to the Dashboard on my site and I see there, that I have a valid licence of Pro there:

But on the Dashboard of APEX I see that I have still the X Theme for this site activated, not X Pro:

What should I do now?

Thank you!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

You may upgrade your purchase key to Pro (click Go Pro: Free button). Then once upgraded, please revalidate the purchase key in your site (you must revoke it first).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.