Licence for X PRO

Hello,

I am using wordpress multisite. https://tarekrabaa.com
I already used on licence for tarekrabaa.com and tarekrabaa.com/ar

I am recently planning to move tarekrabaa.com/ar towards en.tarekrabaa.com

Do i need a new licence? because it is not working on the subdirectory

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To validate sub-domains, you will require separate licenses.

For example
dev.example.com

However to validate sub-directories, you can use the ROOT license.

For example:
example.com (root license)
example.com/dev1
example.com/dev2

Hope that’s clear.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

I need a new license. How much costs me a new license?
Can i pay for X license and convert it to pro for free?

Hello @tarekr,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

You can’t upgrade to Pro for free but we are offering 25% discount on X To Pro conversations. We are also offering X Theme at a discount for limited period. I am sharing links to the relevant pages that you can use to buy X or Pro depending on your requirement.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.