Licence code for cornerstone?

I downloaded and had installed xtheme on my wordpress site. Now cornerstone keeps asking me for a code. My product licence for xtheme does not work and I can not use one without the other. How do I get this code?

You’re almost finished!
Cornerstone is not validated. Place your Envato purchase code or Themeco license for instant access to automatic updates, support, and custom templates. Learn more about product validation or manage licenses directly in your Themeco account.

Hello @Interiors,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

When using Cornerstone along with X Theme, there is no need to enter licence code for Cornerstone separately. Please delete Cornerstone from Plugins > Installed Plugins. After that please revoke the validation from X > Overview. https://screencast.com/t/osk6zZ7pyAe

Next, please validate X Theme again and that should fix the problem. You don’t need to install Cornerstone manually. Once you visit X > Overview page, Cornerstone will automatically get installed.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.