Licence claims it's already in use

UPDATE: It was something weird with Safari. On a whim, I logged into the license dashboard in Chrome and it was showing the license still assigned to the local environment. When I changed it in Chrome, it took and the license validated. Please close the thread, Thanks.

Purchased a new license for Pro yesterday evening and got to work on a local environment. I entered the local URL and the license validated fine. Now I’m ready to move to a hosted staging environment (new URL, obv.) I revoked the dev license for the local URL and added the staging URL to the dev field. Then copied the key to the activation field.

The message I get is “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.” Which of course I’ve done.

I even tried to put the new URL into the production license field, but same message. Why would this be happening, and how can I fix it?

I should add there don’t seem to be any connection issues between my server and yours, everything seems to work fine except the validation.

Resolved. See update in OP. Close thread, please.

Hey,

Thanks for share your solution!