Hello,
So I am trying to install Let’s Encrypt to my website in order to make it secure, but I cannot find a way to do so. Is there a plug-in I can use or a procedure I can follow?
Or, is there an alternative FREE SLL that I can use?
Thank you.
Hello,
So I am trying to install Let’s Encrypt to my website in order to make it secure, but I cannot find a way to do so. Is there a plug-in I can use or a procedure I can follow?
Or, is there an alternative FREE SLL that I can use?
Thank you.
Hello @aogusuzuki,
Thanks for asking. 
You can take a look at following article to setup SSL with Let’s encrypt.:
Thanks.
Hello, thanks for this. I am using X theme, what is the best way to install Letsencrypt?
Thank you.
Hello @Prasant,
Thanks for updating thread. 
I haven’t used Letsencrypt. In that regards it’s a bit difficult for me to suggest you the best possible way to setup SSL using Letsencrypt. In previous reply I have shared the tutorial are from one of the most reputed and trusted resources in WordPress ecosystem. You can get started with WPbeginner.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.