I have a paragraph (How did you hear about…) and div for a number of questions that are all in one section. I would like to have less space between the question and the answer. This will make sense when you view the page. Please help.
Hi there,
Try adding the mbn class to the p tags like this:
<p class="mbn" style="font-size:18px; color:#4e297a; font-weight:bold;">What FOV projects have you most enjoyed?</p>
Hope this helps.
Thank you. That worked. How would I have known about the “mbn” class?
Hello @eutaw,
You can take a look at CSS class index article for commonly used class. As you are looking for information on mbn class, in the same article please scroll down to Utility Classes section.
Thanks.
Thank you very much.
You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.