Left header : how to align elements on top

Hello,
I have a left header bar of 900px height with two containers vertically space between aligned.

The bar stay verticaly centered (if there is a big resolution, the bottom icon container will exit the background image)
How to make the bar top centered ?

Hello @Lyser,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please go to Header bar—>Design—>Flexbox —>Horizontal—>Set as Center.

mainheader-Header-Builder-Pro (11)

Thanks

Hello @prakash_s
It doesn’t change anything, sorry if i didn’t explain correctly.
It’s not what’s inside the bar who is the problem but how this bar is displayed, actually the bar (900px height) is vertically centered on the screen (you can see it by resizing vertically the browser, the bar stay in the middle and its bottom content will exit the background image if resolution is too big), how to make this bar top centered ?

Hello @Lyser,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ok, here is the details

Hello @Lyser,

You need to click the Bar element first and then find the Design option. This is where you can set the alignment to the center.

And by the way, you need to adjust the background image as well.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.