Left alignment of essential grid content

Hi guys,

Please take a look at my frontpage. The first section includes a gap only. The second section holds a two-column row. In the third section you will see an essential grid. Although this should be very simple I don’t seem to manage to make the essential grid align to the left. It currently aligns centrally. Can you give me a hint, please?

Thanks

Hi There,

Essential gird is actually taking 100% of the container on all screen widths.

Congrats on your design skills, I am in love with your website, it is an absolutely amazing work.

Thanks

Hi There.

Thanks so much for recognising it. Truly appreciated :slight_smile: Wrt the left alignment, yes Essential Grid takes 100% when it can. But as I reduce with of screen Essential Grid will eventually reduce #columns from e.g. 5 to 4. Subject to viewport width that leaves additional space - but the space is on both sides of the Essential Grid, hence my question. Take a look at the attached.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for the screenshot.
It is because of the 50px padding on ROW. Please remove it. On those size where there’s only 4 columns, container is enough to display 50px padding on the left and the 4 columns on essential grid. Try to remove those padding instead. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6YfQIM5n

Sorry I didn’t see that. Thanks.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.