Left Align Header Links on Desktop

Hi!

I have a lot of customization going on with a header and I’m afraid code is conflicting with other code. I’ve written in a few different threads and each customization leads to a required change in another. I’d like to tackle this all in one place if possible.

On the homepage of my website I would like the menu links centered with no logo at all. On the rest of the site, I would like the header links left aligned with a logo on the far right. On mobile, I would like the menu centered with no logo on the homepage and a logo on the right of other pages.

Would you please take a look and let me know where the conflict might be that is preventing me from left aligning the menu on pages (not the homepage)?

Thank you so much!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

If it’s going to be complex and customization then I recommend contacting a developer as we can’t really provide support for customization. Customization is given as is and as a snippet, and it’s only good for its purpose, it may not work in the future. It can be enhanced and improve it by the user but we can’t cover it. Though, if it’s simple issue they may be we could help.

Please provide more details about the conflict you’re getting, the codes provided and screenshots of what’s not and what should be.

And before that, please update your theme to latest Pro, and you can only do that by manually installing Pro theme since it’s not X Pro anymore. The latest updates contain the fixes including some fixes for header issues.

Thanks!

Hi,

I can simplify my request. Can you please tell me how to left align the links in the header on desktop views?

Thank you.1

Hi,

To align it to the left, you can add the code below in custom css.

.masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav {
    float:left;
}

Hope that helps.

Perfect! Thank you :slight_smile:

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.