Hi, how can I leave the button I see in the desktop view in the mobile view over the Header Pro.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.
Also, to assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
Thank you Christian, I couldn’t make it work, but I use a workaround adding a mobile menu with a button inside this menu. Thank you.
Glad to hear you found a solution.
Cheers!