LearnDash X Pro links going to 404 error

I have a couple of odd glitches with my set up. I know that it can work but I can’t work out why it’s not working.

This is a demo page > https://www.thewebsiteschool.co.uk/courses/mailchimp-quick-start/
Just a demo so I can try and get things working before I really start adding content and courses.

The main lesson titles are links and should go to the right page but they go to 404 pages.

If you hover over the Topic link, it goes to the lesson one instead (which obviously goes to a 404).

Can you help please?

Hi @Lorenmn,

This type of issue occurs mainly due to the permalink settings, can you please check that you have set the permalink as %postname%. If that is already set, please check whether the lessons is exists in your post types.
If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Please find the article on the permalink here: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues#permalinks

Thanks

Hi. Yes, the permalinks are set to %postname% already.

How do I check that lessons exists in my post types?

Hi @Lorenmn,

You may have the Lessons menu in your admin dashboard like the screenshot have the Movies.

Thanks

No, nothing like that. I just have the main Learndash option.

Hello @Lorenmn

In order to help you better with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi. Actually, I’ve been through a plugin conflict process to see if it was that. Tried it on a staging site first and found a few culprits. Tried it on production and it didn’t work.

So, I played around with the permalinks (even though I’d already done that) and it seems to have resolved now! Thanks for helping anyway.

Hi @Lorenmn,

We’re glad that you’re able to fixed your issue. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.