Learn More Link to Dropdown Text

Hello,

About halfway down on the home page of my website, www.homeandhealthy.net, is this paragraph: “We provide a concierge-like service for seniors so that they feel confident living at home. We do this through everything from changing lightbulbs, running to the store and small construction projects.
Learn More”

Can you please tell me how to take all the text which follows in that section and make it appear below the paragraph above when people click “Learn More”? The “Schedule A Visit” button does not need to be hidden. The text I am referring to ends right before that.

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it.

I would highly recommend that you make use of a 3rd party plugin instead. Please check out this very useful article which I am sure could help you achieve what you have in mind:

Thank you for your understanding.