Leadpage Homepage not deleting

Hi there,

I used Leadpages plugin to have a leadpage as our homepage while we updated our website. Now that I deleted that leadpage I want my website to be live again (with my new home page that ISN’T a Leadpage). However, it’s not showing up on any other devices - the old landing page is still showing up! I tried clearing the cache and everything. Please help!

The website is peteandjordan.com

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

I checked and it’s displaying the page built from cornerstone/Pro builder. Have you tried clearing your browser cache or checked on another machine?

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I actually had to contact my hosting provider to clear the cache on their end… it looks like the problem was all on their end. Thanks for your help!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.