Layout with subcategory products doesn't work

Hi there. I am building a woocommerce website for a client. I have created a product layout for one category, but now I want to add layouts the subcategories. It is assigned correctly, but the products on the list still show all of the higher category. I have added a link to the screenshot with my settings. What am I doing wrong?

website: https://krasnoludyznadwisly.com/kategoria-produktu/mysi-domek/?v=9b7d173b068d

Hope you can help.
Beata

Hello @tashitendrel,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure you have not set a looper provider on the layout since on the archive page the default loop is working there so you don’t need an extra loop. If it doesn’t work we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for any help you could provide. I have also created a global Product Layout. I hope this is something simple that just hides from my eyes.

Hello @tashitendrel,

You are using the “Products” element incorrectly.

This element should only be used on normal pages like the home page to display the latest products. You cannot use this in your custom Woo Archive layout. You should be using a Looper Consumer and you will have to design your own layout for each product item column. Please check out this video on how you can create a custom archive layout.

Hope this helps.

Right. I will do it all over again from your Woocommerce Archive template. I wanted yo create it from the scratch and that’s how I ended up…

Hi @tashitendrel,

Glad that it works for you. Please let us know if you need any further help on this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.