I’m attempting to create either a layout that will display posts from 2 custom post types (Summer Programs and Year Round Programs) and then filter those post types based on some basic taxonomies and custom fields.
Visual of what I’m trying to achieve. I’m trying to mimic this in Pro Layout.
My question is:
- How do I feed 2 custom post types into a feed on an Archive layout?
- How do I add filters like the ones in the sidebar here? Do you have an out of box solution or third-party plugin solution that will work with Pro Layout?
I’m looking to filter by these fields:
- Grade (custom field dropdown selection)
- Interests (custom taxonomy)
- Dates (custom taxonomy)
- Time of Day (custom taxonomy)