Layout of Pricing table

Hi there,

How do I achieve this look of the app demo? The classic pricing table has a long column. I’d prefer the plans to be side by side. Please help! Thank you in advance.

Hi,

To make it side by side, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS(Global CSS)

.x-pricing-column.featured {
   margin-top:0;
}

.x-pricing-column h2 {
    min-height: 100px;
}

.x-pricing-column-info .x-pricing-column.featured .x-btn.x-btn-x-large {
   font-size: 16px;
    padding: 0.563em 1.125em 0.813em;
}

.x-pricing-column.featured .x-pricing-column-info ul {
    margin: 15px 0 25px;
}

.x-pricing-column.featured .x-pricing-column-info {
    padding-bottom: 28px;
}

Hope that helps.

It did! Thank you! How do I change the background color of the heading text of the second column i.e. Standard ? Do it have to give it an ID?

Hi There,

It will automatically have a background-color if you set that plan to be a featured column.

Then if you need it to change to a specific color, use the custom CSS below, add it to Theme Options > CSS

.x-pricing-column.featured h2 {
	background-color: tomato;
}

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.