Hi,
When I try to edit my page in Pro editor, the layout is all messed up, but it’s normal on the frontend. I saw a few other ppl posted the same issue, but I haven’t found a solution that worked.
Can you please help me out?
Thank you!
Hi,
When I try to edit my page in Pro editor, the layout is all messed up, but it’s normal on the frontend. I saw a few other ppl posted the same issue, but I haven’t found a solution that worked.
Can you please help me out?
Thank you!
Hello @blmg1,
Thanks for asking. 
I checked the website and there seems to be a plugin conflict that was causing the problem. I turned off Gravity Form plugin and now Pro editor is working fine. Please see screenshot. https://screencast.com/t/PuiIfl8TRNh2
Thanks.
Thank you!
But are you saying that I can’t use gravity forms with Pro???
oh, I’m sorry I wasn’t clear. The page with the issue was the homepage. And it’s still all messed up.
TY
Hi There,
Gravity Forms is compatible with Pro. I have personally built many sites using it.
Upon testing your page, I found out that the combination of Revolution Slider + GF is causing the issue. That is why the issue is not present on the other pages. If you remove your Rev Slider and refresh the page the error is gone.
I will run some tests on my local installation and if the issue repeats I will forward to our development team to take a closer look.
In the meanwhile let´s try to improve your memory limit.
ould mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
You can add it before the line
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
Here you have a video tutorial in any case:
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks
I need to have both the revolution slider and the form on the page.
If you come up with a solution, please let me know.
Thank you so much for your help!
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! i have invested the issue and it turns out that it is because of the global settings of Rev Slider. I have changed the settings and now the issue is resolved.
What changed? In your previous settings, “Include RevSlider libraries globally:” was enabled. Ihave disabled it and enabled the “Insert JavaScript Into Footer:” option.
Please check your site now.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.