Layout Editor not working

Hi, I am really hoping someone can help me.

I have been building my website today. Firstly, I have lost all of my most recent updates that I have made on my home page.

Secondly, when I use the Layout Editor, all of the changes that I am trying to make are not being shown or made on the home page - I cannot move any elements, edit them etc.

Can anyone work out what has happened? I have been through all of my settings and cannot find why this has happened. I have deactivated the theme and activated it again and this hasn’t made any difference.

I am due to go live on my site in a few days! Please help!

Thank you!

Hi There,

Please try testing for plugin conflict.

Clean your browser cache and check again.

If that does not help please provide your login credentials in a secure note and let us know how can we replicate the issue.

Hope it helps

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.