Layout change between breakpoints

Hello,
I have made the appropriate layout adjustments per breakpoint, however, as I change the width of my browser window there comes a point between the full size view and the laptop view where the layout completely freaks out. Things are all over the place. It happens between screen sizes 980-1199. I’m wondering if I can adjust the break points so that the laptop view comes in right at 1199, or if you have a better solution?

Thanks!

Hey @PoscoCreative,

Thanks for writing in!

Are you referring to this part of the page when viewed at less than 1200 pixels?

You just need to remove the -20.8% bottom margin which you have set in the Row element.

If this does not make sense, please provide us access to your WP staging site so we can check your element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello,

Yes that part but also that entire section with the green blocks. As you see, they are all random sizes and all over the place. I need to correct it so that there is a cohesive view during size transitions. I would greatly appreciate your help with that!

Thank you!

Hello @PoscoCreative,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would suggest you please share your admin login details so that we can check it on our end.

Thanks

Hello!
Thanks for your help! I ended up doing some additional adjustments and was able to get it together.

You are most welcome, @PoscoCreative.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.