Layout builder with sidebar

Hi there.
I try to use layout builder for WC Archive, but don’t understand how to add sidebar on it.
In theme options I set “sidebar/content” layout

can you help me pls

Hello @uncleshneerson,

Thanks for writing to us.

You can add the Widget area element to another column in the layout builder and then you can select the widget area from there. After selecting the widget area you can set the widgets for the sidebar.

Please have a look at the given screenshot. Please select the column structure as per your design.

Now select the sidebar from here.

Add Widgets in the widget area.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s!

I tried this metod, but

1. I need 4 product column
  2. when i add another column in “product” row
    a) I have a big space after first line
    b) above widget area I again see my products (pls. see screenshot)

for preview
Products | ibeji

Hi @uncleshneerson,

To better help you with your issue, we need to check on how you set up your Layout for your shop. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a

thx. everything is here

Hi @marc_a
do you get my secure note? I’m a little bit worried

Hi @uncleshneerson,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

I just check your website and I don’t see any layout builder that has a sidebar layout to check on so what I did is create a new layout builder called themeco with the layout you wanted. I also created dummy products just to show they are showing 4 products in a row. See the screenshot below for refeenreces.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

@marc_a thank you!
your version not working with filters… but after a little upgrade I done with it )

may close a ticket )
thanx a lot

Hi @uncleshneerson,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

works great, thank you!

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

Hi @marc_a and @nabeel
I have some updates =(

After update to 4.1.3 - filtration stopped work on my wc layout archive, and after update to 4.1.4 I cant even assign it… (

How I can get PRO Version: 4.1.2, to install it again and show you whats happend ?

Hi @uncleshneerson,

I have checked your site and found the Layout Builder is working fine with your current version i.e 4.1.4, I have created a test layout and assigned it as an Author template, and it works fine. I would like to inform you that a few hours ago we have released another version of the theme with some fixes, I would recommend you to update your theme to the latest version i.e 4.1.5.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

@tristup hello
I don’t understand ( with my 4.1.4 filter doen’s works (
but with 4.1.5 it immediately works fine. thank you

Hi @uncleshneerson,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.