LayerSlider Slide Height

Hi,

I would like to make a landing page with no footer, a full page slider and a transparent header.

The slider and header are in place but the slider is too big for the screen. How can I restrict the sliders height? I have tried using the different slide sizes.

Is it possible to make a full page slider without a scroll bar on the right hand side?

Thanks for your time.

Hi There,

Please change the layout of your slider to full size:

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Thai,

Thanks for your response. The slider is already set to full size.

Any other suggestions?

Hi there,

Having a Full Screen Slider will not guarantee of not having a scroll as those 2 things are completely different matters. You can have no scroll without Full Screen slider by adding the code below to X > Launch > Options > JS:

if (jQuery('body.home').length) {jQuery('html').css('overflow', 'hidden')}

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thanks Christopher.

That’s an interesting snippet. Works well.

Cheers.

You’re welcome.