Layerslider & Nav Menu full size combo

I am using Layerslider (set to full size) and have it under my masthead on my home page (the nav bar also has a transparency). I need the slider to start at the bottom of the menu, not in the middle, and the bottom of the slider to be at the bottom of the view port. I have to scroll down to get to the scroll anchor. How do I fit the full size slider and the menu in the whole screen?

site: www.trinityloudoun.org

EDIT: I changed the full size mode to hero scene, and that fixed the bottom of the screen issue, but the slider still only starts in the middle of the nav bar and not directly underneath.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

What do you mean by it only starts in the middle? You mean you wish to overlay the menu on top of the slider?

That’s because the slider starts right below the menu and it’s not in the middle.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.