Layerslider Buttons - Issues with Padding in Safari

Hi,

The buttons in layerslider slides get an excess right padding in Safari (no issues with Chrome and Firefox).
Could you please advise how can I solve the problem?

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL that has this slider?

Thanks!

Sure, one of the URLs containing the sliders is: https://tctnanotech.com/

Thank you

Hi there,

There is no right padding, it just looks like a padding since the text is left aligned. And the button responds to slider’s calculation for offset positioning and size, hence, it appears longer. I recommend aligning your button text to center.

If you can provide your site’s login credentials in a secure note then I can provide a sample. I’m not just sure how you added the button since it appears to be a layer than standard content.

Thanks!

Hi,
Indeed that was the problem! Now it looks perfect! :slight_smile:
Many thanks for your help!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.