Layerslider Below Masthead 5px Border on Bottom

I’ve created a test Layerslider, 1200px x 450px. I inserted it via page settings (Slider Settings: Below Masthead.) There is a 5px high space beneath the slider, the same color as my site links. I need to make this go away. I’ve gone through the forum and tried several CSS fixes, as well as various customizer methods, and no luck. Additionally, there is a 1px gap on the left of the slider. I made that go away by changing the ‘Site Max Width (px)’ from 1200px to 1199px. This seems more a workaround than a fix. Any help will be appreciated!

Hello @redhare2007,

Thanks for writing in! We have gone to your account licenses hoping to check your site. You have several sites and we cannot figure out which page you have added the slider. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Best Regards.

Thanks. This is for a site in development - redhare.com. I opted to just embed the slider into a marginless section, and it works just fine. I would like to know the fix anyway, though, in case I ever want to put a slider above the masthead in the future. I’ve made this work on another site (melissac.rocks) without issue, so I am stuck on this one.

I have redhare.com secured behind the Under Construction plugin, and the site is hardened with iThemes. I will send login in a private message.

Hello @redhare2007,

The password seems incorrect.

Please be advice that we cannot send you an email. We have several staff working around the clock. They are located in different places which is why not possible to send any email.

Regards.

Well, thanks anyway …

You’re most welcome.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.