Layerslide - needs updating but says shows update available

I’m getting an update flagged for the Layerslider. It says I can’t update as I don’t have a licence key (as it’s a part of the Theme X package). However, when I got to the bulk extension manager, I can’t update it from there, and it’s not even appearing.

I’m also having an issue with the The Grid plugin - says it needs updating, and whne I click update, it says it is already at latest update.

Screenshot 2020-08-12 at 13.02.06

Hi @Redback,

We are currently testing the latest version of all plugins for compatibility with our theme and these will be released after it has passed our test. Please check our version compatibility page if the latest versions are already available.
Please note that the bundled plugin updates are separate from theme updates.

Thanks

I am having the same issue, in your version compatibly it says Layer Slider is at 6.11.2 even though the only available one is 6.11.1 but the worst thing about it, is that I can only install version 6.9.2 because that is all the theme installs and when I try to update it, it says updating and falls back to 6.9.2.

Hi @Fused_Integrated_Marketing,

Thank you for reaching out to us. LayerSlider 6.11.2 has just been released, I tested locally and the version installed is the correct one. To update any extension please follow this thread: 'X' Theme will not save any updates

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.