Layer Slider Error

Good morning,

Since yesterday the slider I have in my website are given some error I don’t understand.

On the pages it shows bigger, out of proportion, but when I go to the application to “fix” it all looks fine.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Regards

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Hello there,

Please see referential pictures attached of how the slider should look.

1st slide

2nd slide

3rd slide

Now, if you go to my site, you’ll see it looks huge!

Completely out of proportion, it wanst likes this before.

Kindly let me know how to fix this at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Note: I have deactivated the slide, please feel free to activate it when you log in to see the error live.

It looks like you somehow selected Full size layout. I changed to Responsive and it went back to the size of the container.

Please see https://support.kreaturamedia.com/docs/layersliderwp/documentation.html#slider-builder to learn more about LayerSlider.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!!!

You have been so helpful!!!

Now I know!

Have a great day :smile:

You’re so much welcome! Have a great day :wink: