Launching Cornerstone without edit page in menu

I don’t have the “edit page” in my dashboard so am not able to make any page edits. Is anyone able to help please?

Hello Julie,

Thanks for posting!

Please keep in mind that you only have the “Edit Page” in the menu if the page that you are viewing is built with the Cornerstone builder.

Be advised that any existing pages that were built using the default WordPress editor or any other builder cannot be edited in Cornerstone. If you do edit this page, any existing content will be overwritten.

Best Regards.

Thanks Ruenel. Yes the whole site is built using Cornerstone and all the other users have this option in their drop down of the Cornerstone menu.

Hi Julie,

Yes, that is the way you can access the Edit Page option. Please let us know if you need any further help on this.

Thanks

Yes we still need help with this - other users using the Cornerstone Builder for our website are able to see this Edit Page dropdown (as per Ruenel’s screenshot) on the Home Page which also comes up with some of the activated Plug-ins - I know that pages built elsewhere will not be accessed here

Thanks Julie

Hi Julie,

Please check that particular user. The role of that user may be restricted to editing the pages. You can always check it in Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > {Role}.

Cheers.

This is what I get when I go from WordPress to Cornerstone and this has only started doing this recently

Hello Julie,

To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to your staging site so we can double check your settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.