Launch Popup Convertplus using Class intermittent

Hi.

Really hoping you can help with an intermittent problem.

URL is www.btmv.rest

There are five buttons on my website that trigger through CLASS a ConvertPlus popup.

Example: http://www.btmv.rest/vegan-recipes/

On the computer I edit from all buttons seem to work perfectly - all the time. However on a spare computer nearby, sometimes the button click will trigger the popup - most times it will simply jump the screen to the top of the active page. I can find no explanation for this. Other user feedback suggests the same problem.

Really hoping you can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance

Craig

Hello Craig,

Thanks for posting in! I have checked your page and immediately I noticed that the page is loading an infinite something. Upon further investigation, it turns out that you have inserted an invalid code:

<iframe src="[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Uf-ynoDUE[/embed]"></iframe>	

This will not work and creates issues on the page. Please make use of the Youtube embed code instead. To know how to you can embed a youtube video properly, please check this out:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Great!
Thanks so much for your super quick reply!
Found the problem. A test popup that was never installed - clearly it was sitting behind the scene and causing the problem.

All solved now.

Thanks again
Craig

Hello Craig,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.