"Launch" is not working

Hi,
Have just bought X and installed it but when I press “Launch” there is a circular loading symbol - but nothing is happening?!!?
Please help.
Login code in secure note.
Anne

Hey @Annelove,

I am able to launch it withing 2-3 seconds without any issue, Can you please check by clearing browser cache?

Regards

I tried with Chrome and then it worked. It does not work with Safari.
Anne

Hi there,

I checked my installation and I could launch with no problem using the Safari browser. That is why I suspect this should be something related to your environment which we should rule out possibilities:

  • Please kindly make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and Cornerstone.
  • Make sure that you do not to use any cache plugins and if you do so please Purge all caches and temporarily deactivate those plugins.
  • Please make sure that you do not use the performance related services such as CloudFlare. Test the website without them.

If the problem persists please kindly get back to us with your website dashboard login credentials using the secure note functionality of the post to check and follow up the case.

Thank you.