Somehow this thread …
… seems to be gone (not in “my topics” anymore, neither can it be found via search), so here is the latest entry I did, asking for your help, please:
Hi & Good morning everyone,
so here is what I did and found out concerning the delay loading Pro:
The script pauses when trying to reach “cornerstone-endpoint” for approx. 1min (!)
I changed the hosting plan. No longer on shared hosting. Problem still not solved.
Moving the site means another setup, serverside. Problem still not solved.
Checked if others experienced the same problem, and yes, here is another entry from 01/18 https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/loading-problems-again/20747 with the exact same problem.
Checked an older setup (pro 1.0 on another site) … uupps, here we hadn’t had that issue!
Conclusion: In my eyes, even if your code might run smoothly on a local machine or a setup like your hosting service, my service provider (Hosteurope) is considered to be one of the more important ones, and I would expect them to have the ability and the knowledge necessary to keep their setup clean.
Since an older version of your code indeed does perform well even in a shared hosting environment (we had a slow header-builder launching issue with that already, but well, that’s another part of the story), I start doubting that the conflict has really something to do with the provider’s part.
But what can we do here? I really appreciated all staff members’ advice, but since it has been no solution given yet, I kindly ask (and recommend) to have a close and deep look into the core of the launching process… a few ten-thousands of Hosteurope’s clients are waiting and would like to use your theme professionally or, in my case, for my profession.
Kind regards,
Malte