Launch Convertplug modal with PRO button

Hi
I just activated the convert plug and created a modal as per instructions on th KB.
I created a button in PRO.
All good to this point.
I would now like to launch the Convert plug modal with the PRO button - however I have not been successful.

Could you please advise how to launch the convert plug modal from a PRO button.

Your guidance would be appreciated…
Regards
Jeff
PRO Button

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Your button’s class is custom-modal-trigger, hence, your modal class trigger should be the same instead of Data_Profile. I went ahead and fixed it.

Cheers!

Hi Rad

Thankyou for your quick response and support. I now have a pattern…

Hope you have a great day.

Regards
Jeff

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.