Latest X Pro header builder acting very strange. Items not clickable, color tool not workable

Hi there

Header builder in latest X Pro is acting very strange on my website. I already told in another thread that the color picker tool is not behaving correctly anymore like you see in this picture:

But now I can also not click on settings anymore.

I tried in chrome and firefox. Both show problems…

Is this a bug in the latest release of X Pro??

Could you check my site please? I really need this website online soon and right now it is not workable anymore…

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

I checked your site and the header builder just works fine. I can able to click all elements and the color picker just work fine.

I checked in Chrome browser.

Thanks

Hi there

Thanks for checking. I also use chrome on a macbook pro. This just happened very recently. I uninstalled and reinstalled chrome and also deleted all cache. Same problem remains… In safari it does work as expected.

Might this be a virus or is there a known issue with chrome and X pro?

Your help is kindly appreciated :slight_smile:

HI there,

What version of your Mac and Safari? I tried it on my mac and it works okay, options are selectable and working properly. And the color picker works okay too.

Thanks!

Hi there

I use Chrome on my Macbook Pro with El Capitan 10.11.6 & MacBook Pro retina 15 inch mid 2015.

The problem just recently appeared (a week, or two weeks ago). I don’t know why. Before everything worked perfect… Very strange… Maybe I should update to Sierra…

hi There,

I tested it in MacOS High Sierra and a MacBook Pro with retina (macOS High Sierra). It works just fine in all browsers.
As I don’t have an older mac, can’t confirm the issue.
Hope you can check in a High Sierra PC.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.