Latest Upgrade: BROKEN

I upgraded to 5.2.4 and everything broke on my Ethos 02 demo content site. www.martinrayvaughan.com. I have wiped my site entirely and attempted a clean install of Wordpress, along with 5.2.4. When I added Ethos 02 demo content, the demo content images are not present and there are some obvious coding issues with the site. For one, a random white line and missing icons, as well as text position. In short, it looks NOTHING like the demo content.
Please help. I am losing business every day with my site down.
Credentials will be provided to this thread.
Thanks in advance.
Marty

Disregard this thread. I am starting over with Pro and building from the ground up. I did not have the time to wait.

Hello Marty,

Feel free to open a new thread if you need further help.

We do have two types of demo. Standard and Expanded demo. Installing a standard demo means we can only get the homepage with image and text placeholder. That is what you get with Ethos 2. Expanded demo will give us complete setup. All content including post, pages. portfolio and slider. What you see on expanded demo is what you will get exactly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.