Latest update broke my site

Hello,

I have had some issues ever since updating X to the latest version. My site: www.dananicoledesigns.com

As you can see, the social icons in the footer are displayed as squares. If you go to: www.dananicoledesigns.com/pre-made-logos there is no more pagination (for my woocommerce store). I’ve also added some custom php in for my store which is no longer there, and if you go to my blog page, the sidebar is missing many widgets that I’ve added in with custom code (such as the social icons).

Thank you,

Dana

Hello,

Still waiting for some help :slight_smile: I have managed to fix some of the issues except for:

-my social icons are still not appearing in my widget sidebar for my blog page. They should be the very first thing above the photo of myself, in the right sidebar, and they are gone.

-my blog post titles do not show anymore

-I have added a custom price message which no longer appears on my pre-made logos shop page. I used the following code:

add_filter( ‘woocommerce_get_price_html’, ‘custom_price_message’ );
function custom_price_message( $price ) {
$cad = ’ (CAD $)’;
return $price . $cad;
}

This is stuff I am not able to fix on my own as I simply can’t even figure out where it has gone to!

Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

It seems that you are using CloudFlare, please clear your plugin cache then login to CloudFlare and purge everything in your site cache. It would also help if you apply this suggested settings from this tip: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello,

I had to get some help from the FB group - the issue has been solved (it wasn’t CloudFlare but I did try that).

Thank you

Dana

Hi,

Glad to know the issue has been resolved.

Have a nice day!