Latest update (9.0.7) messed up the alignment on my site's global navigation

Hi - we updated to the latest version (9.0.7) this past weekend and the update changed our global navigation alignment to be top aligned (and smashed up against the top of the browser) instead of vertically centered within the header ribbon. Can you please let me know what we need to do to fix this?

URL: https://twigandfigphotography.com/

Screenshot:

Hello @sAustinPower,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is an issue with the cache at your site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling Cdn

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi - I’ve cleared the cache explicitly throughout the entire site. The only change we made was updating the theme. I was able to replicate this on our staging environment (which was on an older version than production prior to making this change), please find a video recording showing the before/after here: http://somup.com/crjwFmrD1U

WP credentials to follow in a secure message.

Thank you!

Hello @sAustinPower,

I tried to access your site’s dashboard but the given credentials are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Ahh, I’m sorry! Those are def not the right credentials. Please find updated creds in the previous secure post or below in a new one.

Hello @sAustinPower,

It seems that due to aggressive cache or server cache the theme options settings style is not rendering properly and it is getting override by the cache style. For the quick fix, I would suggest you add this custom CSS code under Cornerstone—>Theme Options—>CSS

.x-navbar-static-active .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li>a>span, .x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li>a>span {
    margin-top: calc(2.125em - 1px) !important;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.