Latest themeco Pro update re-enabled back to top, but wont show unless you login

Hi Guys,

Loving the new Themeco Pro update that came in, a lot of new features I am loving, and the return of some old ones coming back.

However as the title suggests, weirdly enough the back to top anchor is back and working. However it only seems to work once I am logged in as an admin, and not when just viewing the website in “incognito” or not logged in.

Hello @IPA_tech,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked on my localhost test installation and it is working fine on my end. Please make sure you have enabled the “Scroll Top Anchor” from the Theme Options —>Miscellaneous

Cornerstone (13)

If it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Yes the option is enabled and works fine in the administrative view. But when you arent logged in the back to top anchor doesnt show up for me. Details are as attached for you.

Hi @IPA_tech,

I have checked and found a few JavaScript errors while not logged in and which are blocking the Scroll to Top visible at a certain offset. I suspect that it might be due to an improper update of Pro, I would suggest you deactivate and delete the Pro and re-install the version by downloading from your Themeco account and check if that resolves your issue.
If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

After you made mention of javascript being blocked, I think I found what it was. Its our Cache program (SG Optimiser) which didn’t have one of the core theme JS libraries allowed past deferring.

So enabling that library corrected the problem, the one missing was “themes/pro/framework/dist/js/site/x.js”

Hi @IPA_tech,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.