Latest posts not showing on homepage

Hi,

My latest posts are not loading/showing on my homepage. There should be a list of around 10.

Can someone please advise?

Many thanks

Hello Gavin,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the message.

I will go through these steps and come back to you if I don’t resolve.

Thanks

Hi Gavin,

Great! Please keep in mind to add the details that my colleague requested on your end to avoid back and forth.

Cheers!

Hello Gavin,

Thanks for sharing the login details it seems that there is an issue with version compatibility. You are using the older version of X theme 9.0.8 and the latest version of the Cornerstone plugin. I would suggest you, please update the X theme to 9.1.4. Please make sure your theme, plugin, and WordPress core are updated as per our version compatibility page.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Prakash,

I’ve updated X and this has resolved the issue.

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi Prakash,

The issue has resolved on desktop but the articles are still not showing on the homepage on mobile.

Would this take a while for caching to filter through?

Thanks

Hello Gavin,

It seems that there is an issue of cache I would suggest you please purge all server cache and backend cache. You need to clear the cache through the theme settings as well.
Go to Cornerstone—>Settings—>System—>Clear Style Cache.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.