Latest News Feed with Tag selection

Hi,

I am trying to create something similar the latest news feed in your http://demo.theme.co/ethos-1/ demo so that there is a selector for different tags so users can search for specific news items. I am using Pro, and I can add a recent posts block and I can configure in different layouts but I am not sure how to add the selector for the tags like you have on the ethos 1 demo and also maybe a date selection too for searching for posts from set dates.

With the layout of the actual news items, I can see how to create different a mix and match of different news boxes using the theme shortcode, but I was hoping to create something a little more complex to cram loads of news into one small area, i.e. like the image I found on another site. How would I create a mix and match of news across rows and columns?

Hello,

This post can now be marked resolved. Using your Essential Grid plugin bundled with X Theme I think I have created what I am looking for.

Glad that you managed to achieve your goal :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.