Latest license won't approve

I’ve just purchased a new license for a site and cannot get it to approve. I get Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details. and when I click Details it is blank.

I downloaded the latest version of X and manually updated it and the site is working partially with some code messages appearing,

Can you advise the next steps?

Hey There,

Is it on the same hosting environment as your other sites? We will need the WordPress admin login credentials in order to take a look. Thanks!

yes exactly the same hosting as our other accounts

Hi There,

Your issue is that you’re using an older version of Cornerstone (v1.2.4), so that our validation process will not initiate. Please delete your current Cornerstone plugin and then head over to X -> Overview section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version automatically. Then you should be able to validate your site.

Thanks!

Ok that worked, now validated thanks

Hey,

You are welcome!