Last Resort

Hello,

For the past month I have been having some issues with my site www.passingrass.com. I am using the latest X Theme and These issues include:

  • very slow loading and database connectivity errors
  • low Google Page Speed Scores
  • low GT Metrix scores

I have used several developers including hosting premium paid support. They said it came down to the WP Dating Plugin I am using and that it needed to be updated. I updated it and still no progress.

I have contacted hosting and the plugin developers multiple times. Hosting says its the plugin and the plugin developers say it’s hosting.I am lost.

I just noticed that my Members (Dating) page that is having a problem keeps load and loading doesn’t show any content. I checked the page out in the Dashboard and the permalink will not change it has a -2 at the end so it displays this:

www.passingrass.com/members-2

I do not have another members page in the trash or any of the same name in Media or Categories/Slugs. I searched the whole site and can’t get rid of the -2.

Any help?

PS when I go to create a topic it is saying “New users are only allowed to post 2 links in a post” I have been a member for years.

Hey there,

First, we’re sorry but we do not have support for third party plugin issues.

Slow loading times depends on the contents of your site and how you optimize it for speed. The theme is just one part of it and a lot of our users have very fast sites. You might want to check https://wpspeedguru.com/ to improve your page speed.

Database connectivity is a problem with your WordPress and/or server setup. It is unlikely to be caused by a theme.

Low page speed scores again depends on your speed optimization. Please refer to the link given for guidance.

Thank you for understanding.