Last cornerstone update, list of bugs

In the first section with the grey backgroud, This is a 4 columns, but as you see, The element that was there are now in the third column. And I can not correct this since now the last column is not accessible anymore… I cannot drag them there.

In the second section, where there is Tous droits réservés and the social icon, its suppose to be a 2 columns with a black background, either does not work…

And lastly, the third section, where you can see [cs_element_ it suppose to be a “global block” plugin, it does not work now.

I repeat, all theses bug did not exist before the update.

Thanks

Hi There,

We’re sorry you’re having this issue. Since I cannot duplicate the issue with columns, it would be better if you could share the URL where you’re having this issue and also credentials on a secure note. Checking directly will help diagnosed the root cause of both issue. In the mean time we can try basic troubleshooting first. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!