Large white space appearing above the footer on every page

All of a sudden I have a large space- like the size of a blank row appearing above the footer on every page. It doesn’t show in the edit view and there is no row or content there. if I inspect the pages there seems to be a reference to an article post there or something? i cannot figure this out. I checked the spacing and margin and even eliminated them entirely. Also turned off the back to top scroll. Unfortunately due to security issues I cannot provide you with access to the backend, can you help me figure this out by just looking at the code? I will send the website securely.

thanks!

Hello @katriley,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there is an issue of plugin conflict or JS/CSS customization issue just because there is custom style is rendering that is causing extra height. Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.