I noticed when the screen size is oversized (over 1200px or so wide) the logo gets pushed to the right and moves the navbar down. I can’t seem to figure out why? Any help is appreciated.

I noticed when the screen size is oversized (over 1200px or so wide) the logo gets pushed to the right and moves the navbar down. I can’t seem to figure out why? Any help is appreciated.

Hello @allcal,
Thanks for asking. 
On my end your website seems to be working fine. Please see screenshot. https://cl.ly/063R2p3o1D2W
I see that you are using cache plugin. Please try clearing the same and see how it goes.
Thanks.
I actually found out it is only happening in a Chrome browser. Can you try in Chrome to see if the issue duplicates?
Hi There,
Thanks for the confirmation!
I checked your site in 21 inch iMac and can confirm the issue.
Can you please add this CSS to your Theme Option-> Global CSS and let us know how this goes.
.x-container.max {
max-width: 1200px !important;
}
Hope this helps!
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.