Large Dropdown Menu

Hi - I’m using the Pro header designer, and I’m wondering if it’s possible to get a dropdown menu in the navbar that’s not a single column. This site has a great example of what I’m looking for:

https://roaminghunger.com/food-trucks/

Hover over the “find trucks” menu item in their navbar to see what I’m talking about.

Is this possible with the Pro navbar builder?

Hi There,

Unfortunately, megamenu is not yet available on Pro. There is an open feature request for this. I will add one vote for you. For the mean time, please check Ubermenu: https://community.theme.co/kb/integrated-plugins-ubermenu/

1 Like

Ah, excellent.

I’ve installed and attempted the auto integration, but the menu is not activating. Do you know if I need to do the manual install if I’ve built a custom header in Pro? Is that overriding the Ubermenu settings?

Hi there,

With Pro, you can place your Ubermenu shortcode within text element, example [ubermenu config_id="main"].

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.