Large Amount of Whitespace Between Sections

After the recent major Cornerstone update I’m seeing large amounts of whitespace between sections on a newly created page. I’ve removed the default 45px top/bottom space on all sections (by setting those values to 0). I’ve also checked the rows, columns all the elements on the page, in some cases explicitly setting the top/bottom margins to 0. Still, the extra space persists.

There’s over 100 px between the bottom of a text block on one section and the top of the text text block at the top of the following section.

Using negative margins might be a workaround but I try to avoid them as I’ve found that they can cause problems in some situations. Anyway, Cornerstone didn’t used to have this problem. Here’s the page:

Notice the large gap before each “Congressional District” text block. This is on a site that does not use the X/Pro theme; just Cornerstone.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, those spaces are the margin and padding of your sections (https://prnt.sc/gvykui), If the changes you made did not take effect, please clear all your caching plugin and feature. Also update to Cornerstone v2.1.3 to avoid some issues (changelog)

Another thing that add to the spaces is the headlines top margin. I see that you hardcoded your headlines, please add a class mvn to those headlines to remove the its default top and bottom margin.

e.g.

<h3 class="mvn">Congressional Distrct 49</h3>

Hope it helps,
Cheers!