Laggy and choppy parallax effect on Safari

Hello. I am attempting to create a front-page with parallax effects for section backgrounds, but it seems that whenever I load the page using Safari the parallax effect looks laggy and choppy. This issue does not appear on macOS with Chrome or Opera, not does it happen on Windows with any browser that I’m aware of. You can check the example page I built here: http://ww2.aft.ro/aftwebsite/home-black/

Additional question: how can I make sure that the parallax effect makes the image ‘static’ with respect to the page? To be more explicit: I want the image to appear immobile and fixed while the section contents flow over it while scrolling. Also, do the image resolution or section height have any influence on this? How can I make sure to get the settings right for this effect?

Thanks.

Hey Andrei,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we cannot check your page because we cannot access it. Check out the screenshot below.

In the meantime, please make sure to use the latest Pro 6.5.2 version.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.